To help schools meet their legal obligations and responsibilities for health and safety, food safety and allergen awareness and information, the Team offers operational and technical support for your catering service. Our aim is to provide a quality service, tailored to the needs of our clients and customers. Our professional support will assist your school to achieve to your maximise potential in efficiency and effectiveness from your catering.
The Legal Services Team forms part of the Council’s Legal and Democratic Services based at County Hall Beverley. The team provides legal advice on a wide range of matters relating to the needs of schools including Academies. All advice is provided by Solicitors in Legal Services.
Primary School Swimming
The East Riding Leisure Training Service will assist schools in the provision of support, advice and delivery to schools and Governing bodies on all aspects of National Curriculum swimming at Key Stage 2, to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
Primary Behaviour & Attendance Partnership
Prevention is better than cure and you should ensure your premises remain pest free as infestations can cause:
• Health risks – including salmonella, leptospirosis and stress
• Fires & structural damage
• Damage to IT equipment – causing valuable downtime until repaired
• Damage to school stock – stationary & sports equipment
• Reputation of school damaged if infestation is widespread
• Higher cost of pest eradication if treatment is delayed or not identified.
The pest control service provides for preventative and responsive pest control.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.