Improvement & Learning Service/Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Equality and Diversity
The Corporate Policy Team provides an Equality and Diversity service to schools and academies to support them in meeting their duties in relation to the Equality Act 2010 and the Public Sector Equality Duty. The service helps education providers understand how the above legislation applies to them, what they are required to do to comply with the statutory equality duties (including consideration of the nine protected characteristics) support to develop actions and equality objectives and also, assistance with monitoring and publishing progress towards these key duties. This includes advice and guidance in the development and revision of equality policies, accessibility audits and accessibility plans and also an equality training package for staff members.
Prevention is better than cure and you should ensure your premises remain pest free as infestations can cause:
• Health risks – including salmonella, leptospirosis and stress
• Fires & structural damage
• Damage to IT equipment – causing valuable downtime until repaired
• Damage to school stock – stationary & sports equipment
• Reputation of school damaged if infestation is widespread
• Higher cost of pest eradication if treatment is delayed or not identified.
The pest control service provides for preventative and responsive pest control.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.